Friday 17 November 2006

Quality Amstrad Products

You may have seen these phones in the UK version of the Apprentice, basically they're crappy Amstrad video phones that started out life selling at £99 in most of the major electrical retailers like Curry's and Comet. In the last three months I've been laughing when I'm in Tesco's as every time I go in they  get cheaper, and as you can see from the first picture they have gone through quite a few price revisions!

I managed to get these sad snaps of their final selling price before they probably get dumped in a landfill as I doubt you could even give these away! The price's you see here are probably even below cost. Quite frankly this sums up Amstrad's UK consumer appeal, so Alan if you're reading this, you might want to try and go a bit more upmarket, an alien concept I know but you never know ;-)

 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment